The Film That Taught Me The Life's Most Important Lesson

It was friday and it was a regular day in my college. I was sitting with my best friend. Suddenly he asked me about a movie he was having, he told that the neme of the movie is 'LOCKE'. With mentioning the name he also told that the whole movie was filmed on a single person driving a car. I thought, may be the movie will be having some kind of horror story. Being a fan of horror films, I received the film from him.

After reaching home, I started to watch it. In the beginning there was a person driving car as described by my friend. Than as the film progressed I started realizing about the plot of the story of that film. When I completed watching half part of the film I understood that the film was epic and a must watch. After finishing the film I felt strange about this; that a person like me who have watched large number of films received this particular film without even knowing anything about it. I understood each and every part of the film and I feel myself to be a very luck to get the chance to watch it or I can say that the understanding of massage conveyed by the film was in my fate. The film is about the life of a successful construction manager, Ivan Locke, which takes a dramatic turn as he comes to know through a phone call that a woman with whom he had a one-night stand is in labour.

I  life lesson I learned is; whenever you are in a situation occurred due to your fault and you have to explain it to someone you closely know and you know that it would hurt that person (your relation with that person are going to break) than the choice you should always make is to speak the truth and do the the things that are correct.

I am feeling very excited to suggest/request you to watch the film "LOCKE(2013)". I am pretty sure that you will surly see the film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STUDENT GUIDE: How To Develop Interest In Studies

MONEY MANTRA: Earn On Different Social Media Platform Through Posts

TIME MANAGEMENT